Thursday, March 4, 2010

Less than Perfect


I think that one of the most difficult things for every person on this planet is the idea of love. It's a universal feeling, it exists everywhere, everyone tries to find it, most do, some will never, it makes you complete, it tears your apart, its the most volatile thing on this planet.

One too many times I've experienced these side effects. Whether or not I'd like to call it "true love" or not is questionable, but all I can say is that to the best of my ability, I felt it.

I've felt the highest of highs and lowest of lows, I've cried through the pain and smiled through the butterflies, learning something new about myself and relationships each time.

I can honestly say I've never felt this feeling before though, and I will close with this:
"If you love somebody, set them free. If they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were."

Thingscanjustnevergothewayyoudreamthemtobecanthey?


No comments:

Post a Comment