Monday, February 23, 2009

Small Start

I've always seen writing as work; something that should only be done in school, something more along the lines of a chore, rather then an outlet for feelings and creativity. I've tried before to force it out into something with some substance, perhaps for a poetry assignment in school, or the days I sat on my bed wishing i was a rockstar and start writing "meaningful" words in lines, pretending they'll be the lyrics to a billboard top 100 song one day. I've always looked up to the people who could convey their emotions and thoughts on to paper in such beautiful ways; I was always the one who wished they had that ability. Well, the reality is, I probably never will, but lately, I've just found writing has changed from being a "pest" in my life, to something that I enjoy and have compulses to do, and find myself doing almost daily now. I believe I have finally found that joy of writing. I hope that whlie reading my thoughts, ideas, emotions, that you too, will enjoy them as much as I have. I hope that just once, there will be a few words or a sentence that you read, and just go "wow."

No comments:

Post a Comment